10) Alfred Anderson: Anderson was a decent role player for the Vikings from 1984-1991, rushing for 2,374 yards in 108 games during eight seasons with the team.
9) Terry Allen: While only on the team’s active roster for 47 games in three seasons from 1991-1994, Allen rushed for over 1,000 yards in two of those years.
8) Chester Taylor: In four years and 61 games from 2006-2009, Taylor rushed for over 1,000 yards once and caught 160 passes out of the backfield.
7) Tommy Mason: The Vikings’ first-ever draft pick, Mason played in 70 games in seven seasons from 1961-66, and is eighth in team history with 3,252 rushing yards. He was selected to three Pro Bowls.
6) Ted Brown: Brown played in 106 games during his eight year career with Minnesota from 1979-1986, ranking fifth on the team's rushing list with 4,546 yards and seventh in scoring with 53 touchdowns.
5) Dave Osborn: A tough runner and reliable receiver out of the backfield, Osborn's 4,320 rushing yards rank sixth in team history. He was named to one Pro Bowl during his 11 years and 137 games with the team from 1965-1975.
4) Robert Smith: A two time Pro Bowl selection, Smith played in 98 games during his eight seasons with the team from 1993-2000, rushing for 6,818 yards, second in team history.
3) Adrian Peterson: After eight seasons and 104 games from 2007-2014, Peterson holds the Viking record in rushing yards with 10,190 and is first in rushing touchdowns with 86. A six time Pro Bowl selection.
2) Bill Brown: A tough runner, he is in fourth place in rushing yards with 5,757 and second with 52 touchdowns. He added 286 receptions and another 23 TD's as a receiver out of the backfield. Brown played in 180 games during 13 seasons from 1962-1974 and was selected four times to the Pro Bowl.
1) Chuck Foreman: An exceptional runner and receiver who could turn around a game, Foreman was selected to the Pro Bowl five times in his seven seasons in Minnesota from 1973-1979. He rushed for 5,887 yards and 52 touchdowns, and caught 336 passes for another 23 scores.
source for statistics: www.profootballreference.com